Please note that we will not accept paper or e-mail applications.
You will need the following documents to complete your online application (in pdf format):
- Letter of motivation: Please express your intention to study at the MGSE in a separate letter. Be specific about your past studies and your reasons for being interested in the MGSE program as well as about your fields of interest, and your long-term professional aims. Your letter of motivation must be in English and shall not exceed one page.
- CV (your CV must be in English and shall not exceed two pages).
- Certificate of secondary education (if available)
- Bachelor's diploma and transcript of records
- Master's diploma and transcript of records (if you have not yet finished your current degree, please attach a preliminary grade report)
- Proof of sufficient command of English (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS)
- GRE test result
- Potential supportive documents and certificates.
In addition, you will need to provide the names and contact details of two academic referees who agree to write a letter of recommendation for you. These letters must contain the official letter head of the university and be signed by the referee personally. In order to guarantee confidentiality, the referees must upload their recommendations as a pdf file directly to our application system.
Do not ask more than two professors to write a recommendation letter.