Libraries and Databases
Students at MGSE have access to more than 150 libraries at the LMU with about 6.5 million volumes and to the libraries at the Technical University (TU) Munich. In addition, students are entitled to access the Bavarian State Library. The State Library holds more than nine million volumes and around 60,000 periodicals.
The Graduate Office at MGSE holds various books that are standard in graduate economics training and especially available to MGSE doctoral students. Furthermore, students have access to various databases to download periodicals and economic data.*
- LMU-Ifo Economics & Business Data Center (EBDC)
- Bavarian State Library
- Central Library of the LMU Munich
- Library for Economics and Business Administration at LMU
- Central Library of the TU Munich
In addition, there are a number of libraries affiliated to the chairs at the department of economics holding not only general economic books and periodicals but also literature related to particular economic fields. Please go the chairs' homepages to find the location and opening hours of these libraries.
* Legal notice: MGSE does not take any form of responsibility concerning the content of links that are directed outside our own website.